Hi, last year we launched our new modular home office/studio building. And while we were taking photos and shooting a video on our showsite just up the road…
Well it got me thinking.
Apart from using it as an office or a home studio, what else could you use it for?
So here are 7 ideas…
- Outside bar/catering unit – full length bi-folding doors mean you could easily have an open/walk-up bar or food counter
- Mini art gallery/exhibition space – plenty of light…
- Sales unit – use it for product demos or sell your products
- Commentary box – again, you have full length bi-folding doors which you can roll back in the summer for a panoramic view.
- Tiny home – fit a mezzanine half-floor. Ideal for seaside chalet maybe?
- Home cinema – set up a huge screen with speakers, roll back those doors and gather round
- Mini stage for mini plays? Nursery/school use perhaps?
- Mobilise it – instead of a concrete base, put it on a trailer and take it to your customers/audience! – OK I’ll check this is doable but I can’t see why not?
OK 8 ideas, but, food for thought eh?
#kentsectionalbuildings #bespoke #homegardenoffice #homegardenstudio #bespokegardenrooms